Red Hot Batter Fried Chicken Drumsticks
A crispy bite will introduce you to an unimaginable explosion of flavour infused in red hot spices.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation Time15 Minutes
- Cooking Time20 Minutes
- 500g of chicken drumsticks/wings
- 1 pkt of Knorr Italian Pasta Red Sauce
- 02 Knorr Chicken Cubes
- 3 tablespoons of Astra
- 150g of flour
- 2-3 tablespoons pepper
- Water to mix
- Oil to fry
- Melt Astra in a pan. Add chicken cubes and mix it in the melted Astra. Add pepper. Turn off the heat.
- Marinate the chicken for 10 minutes in the sauce prepared above.
- Separately mix the pasta red sauce flour by adding water gradually to form a batter of medium consistency.
- Heat oil. Dip the marinated chicken in the batter and deep fry till golden brown.
- Serve hot with your favorite sauce for dipping.
Chef’s Tip:To give the chicken extra flavour and texture, add 1-2 tablespoons of dried herbs to the batter or sesame seeds