Spiced Oven Baked Prawns
Succulent and juicy prawns with a slight limey kick, baked in fiery flavours.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation Time20 Minutes
- Cooking Time50 Minutes
- 20 large jumbo prawns, cleaned
- 1 packet Knorr Chinese Chilli Recipe Mix
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 fresh green chillies, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Salt and crushed pepper to taste
- Peel the prawns and rinse them gently under cold water.
- Then, using a sharp knife, make a slit at the back of each prawn and open out into a butterfly shape.
- Put the remaining ingredients such as Knorr Chinese Chilli Recipe Mix, oil, sugar, green chillies, coriander, tomato, onion and lime juice into a bowl and mix it up.
- Coat the prawns with the spice mixture and leave to marinate for about 20 minutes.
- Place the marinated prawns in an oven-proof dish. Let it cook in a very hot pre-heated oven until the prawns are done, basting several times with a brush.
- Garnish with the lime wedges and serve immediately.
- Looking for Easy Recipes with Seafood? This is one brilliant recipe to try out! You could also add this to your list of recipes for party foods!
Chef’s Tip:Drizzle with a few drops of sesame oil just before serving for extra flavour.