Pan Fried Creamy Masala Fish
Rich in spices and served with a piquant, creamy masala sauce, this seafood dish packs in a beautiful kick!
- Recipe serves:2
- Preparation Time10 Minutes
- Cooking Time20 Minutes
- 2 medium fish slices of your choice
- 1 packet Knorr Italian Pasta White Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Astra
- 1 tablespoon garam masala powder
- Salt and ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 cups water
- Rub salt, pepper and lime juice on to the fish.
- Melt Astra on a pan. Carefully fry the fish slices turning both sides till slightly golden in color.
- Dilute Knorr Italian Pasta White Sauce in water. Mix in the garam masala powder and stir well until dissolved.
- Pour gravy over fish and cook for 2-3 minutes. Serve hot with remaining gravy.
- Quick recipes like this are perfect for a cozy dinner at home for 2.