KNORR CHINESE CHILLI RECIPE MIX
The unique blend of spices and sauces help you create signature Chilli dishes in your own kitchen in 3 simple steps. Its bound to turn into family favourites
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation Time10 Minutes
- Cooking Time20 Minutes
- 250g Chicken – Boneless
- Knorr Chinese Chilli Recipe Mix
- 2 leeks (white part)
- 1 Capsicum
- 2 Spring Onions
- 10ml oil
- Cut Chicken into small pieces, slightly season with salt and pepper and sauté meat for a few minutes in hot oil.
- Add diced vegetables, sauté for a few mins. & add 150ml (1 cup) water.
- Add entire contents of the Knorr Chinese Chilli pack, bring to boil and simmer for 2 minutes till sauce is thick. Serve hot!