Fresh fish fillets marinated with selected spices and fresh lime and dipped in breadcrumbs flavoured with Knorr Maldivefish Powder Mix. A deep fried, tasty, crunchy dish.
- Recipe serves:5
- Preparation Time15 Minutes
- Cooking Time5 Minutes
- 500g Wheat Flour
- 100g Finely Sliced Carrot
- 100g Finely Sliced Leek
- 5 sachets Knorr Maldive Fish Powder Mix
- 2 nos Chopped Onion
- 3-4 nos Chopped Green Chili
- A handful Chopped Curry Leaves
- 3 tablespoons Chili Flakes
- 20g Astra
- 200g Scraped Coconut
- Water to mix
- Mix all ingredients together well, along with a little water.
- Knead the mixture into one big piece, which should not be sticky to the touch.
- Take handfuls of the mixture and knead into thick pieces before frying on a Roti Thatiya (flat pan) on both sides.
Chef’s Tip:Add an egg when kneading the dough to enhance flavour