Sausage and cheese croquettes
A golden crunchy sausage and cheese appetizer everyone will love. Perfect as a lunch box snack for the kids too.
- Recipe serves:4-5
- Preparation Time30 Minutes
- Cooking Time10 Minutes
- 200g chicken sausages, boiled
- Cheese slices (one for each sausage)
- 2 sachets Knorr Chicken Powder Mix
- 250g boiled and mashed potato
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green chili, chopped
- 1 teaspoon pepper, crushed
- 200g bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Oil to deep fry
- In a bowl add potato, Knorr Chicken Powder Mix, onion, green chili, crushed pepper and mix well. Knead to make a smooth paste.
- Wrap each sausage with a slice of cheese.
- Taking portions of the potato paste, pat and cover the sausage roll finely.
- Dip the croquettes in egg and cover with bread crumbs.
- Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown. Serve hot with any sauce.
Chef’s Tip:For a different and spicier flavour, add Knorr Maldivefish Powder Mix into the potato mixture.