Tropical salad with Maldive fish dressing
This vibrant and delicious salad featuring fruits and vegetables of varying textures is simply divine. The Maldive Fish Powder Mix adds a unique flavour to this easy to make dressing.
- Recipe serves:4-5
- Preparation Time15 Minutes
- Cooking Time10 Minutes
- 2 ripe watermelons, diced
- 200g, green cucumber, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 100g pomegranate seeds
- 1 sachet, Knorr Maldive Fish Powder Mix
- 20g Astra
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- I tablespoon sugar
- Melt the Astra in a pan, remove from heat. Then, slowly whisk in the vinegar and sugar. Add the Knorr Maldive Fish Powder Mix and stir well to combine.
- Add the above dressing to the diced watermelon, onion, cucumber, pomegranate seeds and toss well.
- Serve immediately.
Chef’s Tip:You can add chicken or any other fruits like papaya and mango to this salad for a unique flavour.