Spiced Masala Stuffed Eggs
Scrumptious spicy eggs, a definite crowd-pleasing party snack. With the addition of ham, mustard and cashew, a simple food is elevated to a sophisticated mouthful.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation Time15 Minutes
- Cooking Time10 Minutes
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 sachet Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder
- 50g chicken ham, chopped
- 40g cashew nuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Gherkins to garnish
- Cut the eggs in half.
- Remove the egg yolks, mix in all the ingredients except the chili powder and mash well.
- Spoon in a small amount of the mixture back into the egg white base.
- Place a slice of gherkin on top, sprinkle with chili powder and serve.
Chef’s Tip:Before peeling, place slightly cracked eggs into a bowl of water with a drop of red/green colouring for 2-3 minutes to get a festive tie dye effect to the eggs.