Roast potato with herb and orange vinaigrette
This roast potato recipe is a flavoursome twist on a classic dish, with the rosemary and orange making a delightful combination.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation Time10 Minutes
- Cooking Time30 Minutes
- 500 g baby potato or potato wedges
- 1 pkt Knorr chicken seasoning powder
- 10g Astra
- A handful of chopped rosemary
- ½ cup white vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¼ cup, freshly squeezed orange juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash potatoes thoroughly. Steam or boil with the skin, till done. Drain and add Astra and rosemary while still hot. Toss well to coat in the margarine
- In a baking dish spread the potatoes and bake in a moderate oven, 200 C° for 15 minutes or until potatoes are well roasted.
- Meanwhile, add all the other ingredients in a bowl and whisk well to combine. Toss the roasted potatoes in the dressing and serve hot.
Chef’s Tip:Instead of pre-boiling/steaming the potato’s, you can mix them raw with the herbs and roast in oven.