Extra Hot Chili Chicken Noodles
Extra hot Chinese noodles with classic Chinese ingredients and peppers
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation Time15 Minutes
- Cooking Time30 Minutes
- 300g Chinese noodles cooked
- 1 pkt Knorr Chinese chili recipe mix
- 200g Minced chicken
- 1 no Onion thinly sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic chopped
- 1 inche piece Ginger chopped
- 1 each Red and yellow bell pepper
- 30g Astra
- 2 tbsp. Dark soy sauce
- 4 tbsp. Rice wine
- Chili oil to drizzle
- Melt Astra in a pan. Add onion, ginger and garlic, sauté till fragrant. Then add minced chicken and sauté for few minutes
- Add sliced peppers and sauté for further more minutes.
- Add dark soy sauce and rice wine. Cook for few more minutes and then add Knorr Chinese chili recipe mine
- Add cooked noodles and toss well to combine. Serve hot with chili oil drizzled on top.
- This quick and easy noodle dish is great for lunch or dinner.
Chef’s Tip:To make it more spicy add 1 or 2 tbsp. of chili paste.