Stir Fried Caramelized Seafood in Oyster Sauce
Beautifully cooked seafood with the intense flavors of soy and oyster sauce
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation Time15 Minutes
- Cooking Time30 Minutes
- 200g Prawns
- 200g Cuttlefish
- 150g Fish
- 1 pkt Knorr vegetable chop suey
- 20g Astra
- 1 inch piece Ginger chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic chopped
- 2 tbsp. Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. Light soy sauce
- 4 tbsp. Oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp. Crushed pepper
- Spring onion leaves to garnish
- Melt Astra in a pan. Then add ginger garlic and sauté till fragrant add seafood and fry for few minutes.
- Add sugar and stir until sugar melts and coats meat.
- Dilute Knorr chop suey mix in water and add to the seafood mixture.
- Now add all the other ingredients except spring onion leafs
- Cook till sauce thickens in high heat. Sprinkle spring onion leave son top and serve hot
- Try this amazing recipe with noodles or rice.
Chef’s Tip:Marinate seafood in ginger, garlic, sugar and soy sauce to boost flavor.