Creamy and Spicy Potato Spread
Deliciously creamy smooth potato spread with just the right amount of spicy goodness! The green chili and the onion adds a new dimension to the creamy potatoes, while the Knorr maldivefish powder elevates the flavor to a whole other level.
- Recipe serves:5 to 6
- Preparation Time30 Minutes
- Cooking Time15 Minutes
- 250g of Potato
- 2 sachets of Knorr maldivefish powder
- 2 medium sized Onions chopped
- 3-4 Green chilies chopped
- ½ tsp of Pepper powder
- 2 tbsp of Astra
- ½ cup Milk
- Salt to taste
- Peel skin and boil the potatoes well. Add the milk and 1 tbsp of Astra into the potatoes and mash using a masher
- In a small pan melt the remaining Astra and sauté the onion and green chili.
- Add knorr maldivefish powder and pepper powder and mix well.
- Now add this mixture to the creamed potatoes and mix well.
- To serve, spread on toast or cream cracker biscuits.
- Have this flavor packed recipe for breakfast with crunchy toast bread, or spread on crackers for a delicious mid meal snack.
Chef’s Tip:Adding a chopped garlic clove in with the onion and green chilli will enhance the flavor of the potato spread.