Chicken Fried Rice
Moist and fluffy chicken fried rice with a ginger garlic vegetable stir-fry.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation Time15 Minutes
- Cooking Time10 Minutes
- 500g basmati or samba rice, cooked
- 250g boneless chicken, cut into small cubes
- 50g carrot, julienned
- 50g leeks, julienned (green part)
- 50g leek stalk, julienned
- 1 Knorr Chicken Cube
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 inch ginger, chopped
- 20g Astra
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt Astra in a pan and add onion, garlic and ginger. Sauté till fragrant.
- Scramble the eggs in a separate pan and set aside.
- Add chicken, a pinch of salt and pepper and cook for a few minutes.
- Add carrot, leeks, leek stalk and Knorr Chicken Cube. Quickly stir-fry the vegetables for 2 minutes.
- Add cooked rice and scrambled eggs. Mix well and serve hot.
- This scrumptious quick recipe is easy to make and delicious to serve!
Chef’s Tip:For a tastier flavour, season the chicken pieces with Knorr Chicken Powder Mix.