Broccoli and Cheese Omelette
Fresh broccoli florets on a thick and cheesy omelette bed, complimented with bread.
- Recipe serves:2
- Preparation Time15 Minutes
- Cooking Time20 Minutes
- 3 eggs
- 150g broccoli, cut into florets and steamed
- 1 sachet Knorr Chicken Powder Mix
- 50g mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon Astra
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Separate egg yolks and egg whites. Beat the whites till peaks form and set aside.
- Mix together egg yolks and Knorr Chicken Powder Mix. Correct seasoning to your taste.
- Fold in the whisked egg whites carefully.
- Heat a pan and melt Astra on a low flame.
- Pour in the egg mixture and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Arrange steamed broccoli florets on the cheese and cook on a low flame till cheese melts.
- Serve hot with your choice of bread.
- Looking for quick recipes to make breakfast or brunch? Easy recipes like these are definitely a keeper.
Chef’s Tip:Steam the broccoli florets in advance as it doesn't get enough time to cook in the omelette. For a perfect texture just retain the crispness in the broccoli while steaming.