Cauliflower Cuscus with Chicken
An appetizing blend of cauliflower and chicken, this dish can be accented with a cheesy flavour that sits in well with the ingredients used.
- Recipe serves:2
- Preparation Time10 Minutes
- Cooking Time10 Minutes
- 300g of Cauliflower
- 1 sachet Knorr chicken Seasoning Powder
- ½ nos of chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons Astra
- 150g of minced chicken
- ½ cup of diced Carrot
- A handful of thinly sliced spring onion leaves
- Salt to taste
- Wash and clean cauliflower thoroughly. Grate and set aside.
- Melt Astra in a pan. Add onion and sauté till fragrant. Add minced chicken with the Knorr chicken seasoning and sauté till chicken cooks.
- Add carrots and grated cauliflower. Sauté for few minutes. Mix in the spring onion leaves, season to taste and serve hot.
Chef’s Tip:Mix in grated cheese for a cheesy flavour or brown the top with cheese in an oven.