Mexican Chicken Stew
Mexican style chicken stew with kidney beans basking in flaming flavours.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation Time15 Minutes
- Cooking Time40 Minutes
- 1kg chicken, skinned and cut into serving pieces
- 2 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 packet Knorr Chinese Chilli Recipe Mix
- 1 tablespoon chilli powder
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups kidney beans, cooked and drained
- Place chicken pieces in a large saucepan. Add 2 cups water with the Knorr Chinese Chilli Recipe Mix. Cook until tender on low fire for about 20 minutes and set aside.
- In another pan, sauté onions and garlic till golden brown. Add tomatoes and chillies and return meat into the pan. Then add kidney beans and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- A hearty recipe to try out as dinner party food on cold nights!