Sautéed Chilli Chicken Wings
A delightful snack for any occasion with a dipping of your choice to relish it just the way you like it!
- Recipe serves:4 to 5
- Preparation Time10 Minutes
- Cooking Time20 Minutes
- 500g Chicken wings
- 1 pkt Knorr Chinese chili recipe mix
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 tablespoons of pepper
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 10g of Astra
- 2 tablespoons of Lime juice
- A handful spring onion leaves (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Melt Astra in a pan. When melted, add chicken wings, turmeric and pepper.
- Sauté till chicken wings are done, turning constantly.
- Mix in the Chinese chili recipe mix.
- Season to taste. Sprinkle spring onion leaves on top.
- Serve hot with any sauce or dipping.