Baked Macaroni in Cheesy Veggie Cream
The creamy goodness of macaroni and cheese masks an abundance of veggies that the whole family will devour and ask for more! A surprisingly easy recipe that teases the taste buds with a wholesome dish…
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation Time25 Minutes
- Cooking Time25 Minutes
- 400g of Boiled macaroni
- 1 pkt of Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder
- 2 tablespoons of Astra
- 100g of boiled potatoes
- 100g of boiled carrot
- 100g of boiled cauliflower
- 50g of boiled broccoli or beans
- 250ml of milk
- 100g of grated cheese
- Salt to taste
- Add all the boiled vegetables, Knorr chicken seasoning powder, Astra, Milk and salt to taste in a food processor. Process till everything becomes a smooth cream.
- Mix boiled macaroni with the veggie cream. Add cheese and mix well to combine.
- Grease a baking tray. Bake the macaroni mixture at 200C° for 15 minutes or till the top turns golden brown.
- Serve hot.
Chef’s Tip:You can add chicken or any other meat to this recipe.