Creamy Seafood Pasta
Mouthwateringly rich and creamy pasta with prawns, cuttlefish and tuna in a velvety white sauce.
- Recipe serves:4-5
- Preparation Time20 Minutes
- Cooking Time25 Minutes
- 300g cooked pasta
- 100g prawns
- 100g cuttlefish
- 100g tuna, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 100g grated cheese
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 packet Knorr Italian Pasta White Sauce
- 300ml milk
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- Dilute Knorr Italian Pasta White Sauce with milk and set aside.
- In a pan, heat oil and sauté onion and garlic till translucent.
- Add all the seafood and cook till done.
- Add pasta and mix well. Next, pour in the white sauce mixture and cook till the sauce thickens. Lastly, add grated cheese and stir well.
- Sprinkle parsley on top and serve hot.
- You can now eat Italian every night with easy dinner recipes like these!