Chinese Vegetable Chopsuey
A menu-famous Chinese dish celebrated for its vibrant colours and great flavours.
- Recipe serves:2
- Preparation Time15 Minutes
- Cooking Time15 Minutes
- 1 packet Knorr Chinese Vegetable Chopsuey Recipe Mix
- ½ cup carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup red and yellow bell peppers, cut into chunks
- ½ cup green beans, cut lengthways
- ½ cup baby corn, cut diagonally
- ½ cup black fungus
- 200ml water
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Astra
- Salt to taste
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Blanch cauliflower, carrots and beans. Immediately transfer into cold water, drain and set aside.
- Soak black fungus in water for about 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of Astra in a pan. Add onions and garlic and sauté till a little soft.
- Add bell peppers, baby corn and black fungus and sauté for a further 2 minutes.
- Dilute Knorr Chinese Vegetable Chopsuey Recipe Mix with 200ml water. Pour into the vege mixture. Cook till sauce is thick.
- Serve hot.
- Remember, 30 minute quick recipes like this one leaves you with less time in the kitchen and more time with your family!