Creamy Tuna and Mushroom Pasta
Creamy tuna and mushroom pasta in a rich white sauce infused with fresh herbs.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation Time20 Minutes
- Cooking Time10 Minutes
- 400g tuna, small dices
- 300g cooked pasta
- 30g Astra
- 1 packet Knorr Italian Pasta White Sauce
- 90g mushroom, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 75ml fresh cream
- 400ml water
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Heat Astra in a heavy-bottomed saucepan. Add onions and garlic, fry for a few minutes till translucent. Then add the diced tuna and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and mix well.
- In a separate bowl combine water with Knorr Italian Pasta White Sauce and add it into the tuna mixture.
- Boil till the sauce thickens. Then mix with fresh cream and remove from heat. Season to taste.
- Pour sauce over cooked pasta, garnish with chopped parsley and serve hot.
- Hunting for quick recipes for delicious kids’ food? This recipe takes the trophy.
Chef’s Tip:Always use white pepper for these kinds of dishes; adding crushed pepper will discolour it.