Quick Chicken and Egg Drop Soup
A warm and irresistible flavour awaits you inside a bowl filled with soft chicken and delicate wisps of egg in a soup.
- Recipe serves:4 to 5
- Preparation Time10 Minutes
- Cooking Time15 Minutes
- 300g minced chicken
- 3 Knorr Chicken Cubes
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 1 ¼ liters of water
- 1 tablespoon Astra
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- Salt & white pepper to taste
- Melt Astra in a pot. Add the onion and garlic and sauté till fragrant.
- Add minced chicken and sauté till chicken is tender. Then add water, soy sauce and Knorr Chicken Cubes. Bring to boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Beat eggs and pour into the soup while stirring briskly.
- Season to taste and garnish as you wish. Serve immediately.
- In just 25 minutes you’re done! Quick recipes like these make cooking a breeze!
Chef’s Tip:If you want to make the egg in the soup look as thin as noodles just pour the egg mixture as a thin stream into the soup, from about 1 foot above it.