Curried Chicken in Coconut Gravy
Tender and juicy chicken with a fiery touch of spiciness to it, in a rich and creamy coconut gravy.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation Time10 Minutes
- Cooking Time20 Minutes
- 500g chicken, cut into medium-sized pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 green chillies, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chilli powder1 Knorr Chicken Cube
- 1 packet Knorr Chinese Chilli Recipe Mix
- 2 tablespoons Astra
- 1 cup thick coconut milk
- 2 cups water
- Rampe and curry leaves
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Melt Astra in a pan and add chopped onion, garlic, green chillies, rampe and curry leaves.
- When fragrant add chicken, Knorr Chicken Cube and chilli powder. Cook till chicken is tender.
- Dilute Knorr Chinese Chilli Recipe Mix in water and pour it into the pan. Then pour in the thick coconut milk.
- Cook till the desired consistency. Season to taste and serve hot.
- Easy recipes for dinner just got easier! Make this beautiful and fragrant dish in just 30 minutes.
Chef’s Tip:Try something new! Substitute Knorr Chinese Chilli Recipe Mix with Knorr Chinese Sweet & Sour Recipe Mix or Knorr Italian Pasta Red Sauce to experiment with different flavours!