Grilled chicken satay with a shawl of mayo, warmly tucked into a soft bun garnished with coriander leaves.
- Recipe serves:2
- Preparation Time10 Minutes
- Cooking Time20 Minutes
- 1 boneless chicken breast, cut into medium-large cubes
- 1 Knorr Chicken Cube
- 1 tablespoon chilli powder
- 2 tablespoons Astra
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika powder
- 2-3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 sandwich buns
- Satay skewers or long toothpicks
- Salad leaves or coriander leaves
- Salt & crushed pepper to taste
- Place the chicken pieces in a bowl.
- In a small pan, melt Astra and add a Knorr Chicken Cube. Then immediately take off from heat and pour it over the chicken.
- Sprinkle chilli powder, sweet paprika and crushed pepper onto the chicken mixture and season with salt to taste.
- Skewer the chicken and grill or roast in a pan or in an oven.
- Make a half-deep slit in both the sandwich buns and insert a salad leaf or coriander leaf. Apply mayonnaise and place a grilled chicken skewer inside. Serve hot.
- Kids love this one! Yummy, easy recipes like these make cooking even more fun than it is!
Chef’s Tip:Pull the chicken off the skewers after grilling, chop it up and mix it with mayonnaise and tomato sauce for a whole new flavour.