Stuffed Roast Vegetable Cannelloni
Oven-roasted vegetables embedded in cannelloni, baked to perfection and served with cheese and a shawl of red sauce.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation Time20 Minutes
- Cooking Time60 Minutes
- 200g cannelloni tubes
- 1 packet Knorr Italian Pasta Red Sauce
- 200g pumpkin, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 100g mushrooms, chopped
- 2 onions, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 200g cooked rice
- 80g grated cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 400ml water
- Pre-heat oven to 180° C, 300° F or 4 gas marks, for 3-4 minutes.
- Grease oven-proof dish. Combine all the vegetables with olive oil, season well and arrange on the dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes then let it cool for 10 minutes. Mix with rice and half of the cheese.
- Fill cannelloni with the mixture.
- Mix Knorr Italian Pasta Red Sauce with water in a pan and heat till the sauce starts boiling.
- Pour some sauce into the oven-proof dish. Arrange the cannelloni in the same dish and pour remaining sauce over it. Then sprinkle balance cheese on top.
- Cover with a foil and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- Take advantage of this easy recipe for Kids’ Food! This recipe is a good idea for Party Foods as well- simple to make and delicious to serve!
Chef’s Tip:Pour the red sauce over the cannelloni when it’s boiling, as the sauce can get thicker while being oven-baked. Plus, the cannelloni can absorb the boiling sauce and cook better.