Honey Glazed Grilled Chilli Prawns and Vegetable Kebab
Prawns packed with a delicate chilli flame, skewered with button mushrooms, fresh tomatoes and zucchini grilled and honey glazed.
- Recipe serves:2
- Preparation Time20 Minutes
- Cooking Time10 Minutes
- 20 large prawns, cleaned and de-veined
- 1 packet Knorr Chinese Chilli Recipe Mix
- 10ml light soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 20 small button mushrooms
- 4 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 crushed pepper to taste
- Gently warm the soy sauce and blend with honey.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the above and allow it to marinate for a few minutes.
- Skewer marinated ingredients on kebab skewers/sticks, with 4 prawns on each kebab.
- Place the kebabs on a pre-heated grill plate to cook. Turn both sides for 10 minutes till the prawns are done.
- Serve hot with tomato or BBQ sauce.
- Having a Party? This Vege and Sea Food Kebab Recipe is easy to serve and fun to eat!
Chef’s Tip:The leftover marinade can be boiled and reduced to make your own special sauce to serve the kebabs with.