Ginger pork and Kangkung
Fragrant spicy ginger pork and tender kangkung leaves infused with a beautifully robust kick.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation Time50 Minutes
- Cooking Time10 Minutes
- 500g pork meat, cut into strips and lightly seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1 large egg white
- 2 tablespoons corn flour
- 1 packet Knorr Chinese Chilli Recipe Mix
- 1 large B. onion, sliced
- 4 cups tender kangkung leaves
- 2 tablespoons ginger, grated
- 100ml water
- 4 spring onions, cut into strips
- Oil for frying
- In a small bowl, lightly beat egg white. Then mix in corn flour and stir till it becomes a paste. Add pork into the bowl and coat all pieces well. Let it marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes. Then fry pork until crispy.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a wok and sauté onions and ginger for a few seconds. Then add Knorr Chinese Chilli Recipe Mix with 100ml water and bring to boil. Lastly, add fried pork and kangkung and simmer for a few minutes.
- Garnish with spring onions and serve.
- Party foods like Pork in a Vege mix are one of the more palate-pleasing combinations which also makes any mealtime a little more festive.
Chef’s Tip:When using leafy veggies while cooking, always add it last to retain its nutritional value.