Orange Hinted Honey Glazed Pork
Roasted honey glazed pork with a delightful citrus and lemon burst.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation Time20 Minutes
- Cooking Time70 Minutes
- 500g pork meat, cut into slices
- 2 tablespoons Astra
- Salt and crushed pepper to season the pork
- Ingredients for the Honey Glaze
- 50ml bees honey
- 50ml orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Knorr Chicken Powder Mix
- 2 teaspoons chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 200° C.
- Place seasoned pork in a lightly greased baking pan and brush with melted Astra. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Roast for 45-50 minutes or until light golden brown.
- In a small saucepan, combine all the ingredients for the glaze and mix well. Cook over medium heat till the sauce becomes thick, while stirring occasionally.
- Drain excess fat from cooked pork and pour the honey glaze over it.
- Return to oven for another 10-15 minutes.
- Just add this to your list of Easy recipes for Dinner Party foods!
Chef’s Tip:If you want the pork to retain some of its moisture and not be too dry, just cover the baking tray with a foil and roast. Then remove it in the last 10 minutes of the cooking process.