Cheese and Tomato Pie
A soft and scrumptious pie that is rich in cheese and bursting with flavour.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation Time20 Minutes
- Cooking Time30 Minutes
- 1 (9 inch) pastry shell
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 packet Knorr Chinese Vegetable Chopsuey Recipe Mix
- 1 onion, sliced and sautéed
- 5 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 ½ cups grated cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 200° C.
- In a medium-sized bowl whisk together eggs, milk and Knorr Chinese Vegetable Chopsuey Recipe Mix. Then mix in the onions and 1 cup of cheese.
- Spread tomatoes evenly across the bottom of the pastry shell and sprinkle with ½ of your remaining cheese. Pour your pie mixture over it and sprinkle with the balance cheese.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 30 minutes until fully cooked.
- Exciting and Easy Recipes which are perfect for:
a) Kids foods
b) Party foods
Chef’s Tip:You can substitute Knorr Chinese Vegetable Chopsuey Recipe Mix with Knorr Chicken Powder Mix for a chicken flavour.