Spicy Seafood and Vegetable Hot Pot
A spicy seafood and vegetable hot pot recipe that packs in fierce and fiery flavours, served with toasted bread.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation Time30 Minutes
- Cooking Time10 Minutes
- 200g cuttlefish
- 200g large prawns, peeled
- 200g sear or mullet fish fillet, cubed
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 large onions, sliced
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups mixed vegetables, cubed (carrot, zucchini, broccoli, peppers)
- 400ml water
- 1 packet Knorr Chinese Chilli Recipe Mix
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Salt and crushed pepper to taste
- 10 pieces of sliced bread, toasted
- Pre-heat the oil in a large heavy-bottomed saucepan and add the garlic, onions, seafood and vegetables. Fry for a few minutes.
- Add water and Knorr Chinese Chilli Recipe Mix and bring to boil. Simmer until the seafood is just cooked.
- Pour hot pot into a large bowl and garnish with the chopped parsley.
- Serve with toasted bread.
- Looking for quick recipes to make flaming hot pots? This one serves 4 and can be made in 40 minutes or less.
Chef’s Tip:After taking the saucepan off the stove add lime juice or lemon juice to enhance the flavour of the hot pot.