Crunchy and golden spicy kokis with a gutsy chilli punch.
- Recipe serves:4 to 5
- Preparation Time20 Minutes
- Cooking Time30 Minutes
- 250g rice flour
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 sachets Knorr Maldive Fish Powder Mix
- 2 tablespoons of chilli pieces
- 1 ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 egg
- Oil for frying
- Mix everything together to form a smooth batter.
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- Dip a kokis mold into the batter and gently immerse the mold into the heated oil and fry kokis till golden.
- A local favourite among us all. Serve different kinds of kids’ foods and party foods with easy to whip up recipes like this.
Chef’s Tip:Do not overheat the kokis mold for it will curdle the batter when it’s dipped in.