Vegetable Chopsuey Rice
Aromatic Chopsuey Rice with fresh greens topped with roasted sesame seeds.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation Time30 Minutes
- Cooking Time10 Minutes
- 50g carrot
- 50g green beans
- 50g mushrooms
- 50g baby corn
- 50g B. onions
- 50g capsicums
- 50g celery stem
- 50g chinese cabbage
- 50g spring onions
- 20ml oil
- 2 pkts Knorr Chinese Vegetable Chopsuey Recipe Mix
- 200ml water
- 500g fully-cooked steaming basmati rice
- Soy sauce (optional)
- Cut all vegetables into fancy shapes. Add green beans and carrots into a wok on high heat with boiling water. Blanche and drain.
- Heat oil and stir fry remaining vegetables. Add blanched carrots and beans and stir fry on medium heat.
- Add water and Knorr Vegetable Chopsuey Recipe Mix and cook for a few minutes. Add soy sauce if you wish.
- Finally, pour stir-fried vege chopsuey over rice and garnish with spring onions and roasted sesame seeds.
- Healthy, simple and quick recipes involving fresh flavours are a must-have mainstay for any menu!