Festival Fried Rice
A steamy Basmati celebration bursting with loud flavours and vibrant colours.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation Time20 Minutes
- Cooking Time10 Minutes
- 5 cups cooked Basmati Rice
- 1/2 of 3 bell peppers (green, yellow and red)
- 2 Knorr Chicken Cubes
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1 large carrot, cut into small cubes
- 1 B. onion, cut into cubes
- 4 green chillies, chopped
- 1 cup of spring onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons ginger garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon black crushed pepper
- 50ml oil
- Salt to taste
- Fried cashew nuts for the garnish
- Heat the oil, sauté onions, ginger garlic paste and green chillies.
- Add carrot then bell peppers and green peas.
- Add the Knorr Chicken Cubes and soya sauce.
- Cook till the vegetables are crisp and firm. Season to taste.
- Add rice and stir. Finally add the chopped spring onions and mix well.
- Garnish with fried cashew nuts.
- 30 minute, flavourful quick recipes like this make cooking for 4 people a breeze!
Chef’s Tip:When cooking veggies always add the harder ones first. This will prevent soft veggies from getting overcooked.