KNORR CHINESE SWEET & SOUR RECIPE MIX
Made with fresh tomatoes, pineapple, chilli and pepper creates wonderful sweet & sour dishes in 3 simple steps
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation Time10 Minutes
- Cooking Time15 Minutes
- 250g Fish
- Knorr Chinese Sweet & Sour Recipe Mix
- 1/2 carrot
- 1 egg
- 1 big onion
- 10ml oil
- 4 tbsp of refined flour
- 1 capsicum
- Season fish with salt and pepper, mix with batter (egg mixed with flour), deep fry till crispy and cooked.
- Slice vegetables, pan fry for 2 mins. Add 225ml (1 1/2 cup) water and add contents of the Knorr Chinese Sweet & Sour pack. Bring to boil and simmer for 2 mins.
- Place fish in a serving dish and pour gravy over. Serve hot!
Chef’s Tip:Any other seafood such as Prawns, Cuttlefish or meat such as Chicken or Pork is ideal with this recipe.