Spicy grilled calamari with feta
Perfectly seasoned grilled calamari with creamy feta cheese. Flavoured, with tongue tingling selection of spices and citrus, these calamari bites are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation Time20 Minutes
- Cooking Time30 Minutes
- 400g calamari
- 3 packets Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon pepper powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup feta cheese
- Handful of basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons oregano dried
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Mix Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder, chili powder, turmeric, pepper powder, paprika powder, lemon juice and garlic powder. Season the calamari with this spice mix.
- Brush olive oil on calamari and grill till crisp on outer side and well cooked.
- Crumble feta on top and mix in the basil leaves. Serve with a wedge of lemon.
Chef’s Tip:Add honey to the marinade for a spicy sweet flavour.