Baked Shrimp with Tomato and Feta
Juicy prawns cooked with fresh tomato, herbs, warm spices and baked to perfection. Crumbled feta and mint enhancing the aroma and flavour of the delightful Greek inspired dish.
- Recipe serves:4-5
- Preparation Time20 Minutes
- Cooking Time20 Minutes
- 700g prawns, deveined and shelled
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Astra
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon oregano, dried
- 2 tablespoon mint leaves, chopped
- 2 sachets, Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed pepper
- Salt to taste
- 200g feta cheese
- Melt Astra, add the onion and tomato. Sauté for a few minutes. Now add shrimp, Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder, cumin powder, oregano, honey, crushed pepper and cook for a few minutes.
- In a bakeware add the mixture and crumble the feta cheese on top. Bake in a moderate oven at 300o C for 20 minutes. Sprinkle mint leaves on top and serve hot.