Chicken flavored Corn kebabs
Grilled vegetable skewers loaded up with marinated corn, onion, tomato and zucchini. A colourful combination that looks and tastes fantastic.
- Recipe serves:3-4
- Preparation Time15 Minutes
- Cooking Time30 Minutes
- 3-4 corn cobs
- 1 sachet Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder
- 50g Astra
- 6-7 onion wedges
- 6-7 tomato wedges
- Zucchini slices (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- Kebab sticks
- Melt Astra in a pan and add Knorr chicken seasoning powder. Remove from heat and add pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Cut cobs of corn into 1 inch thick pieces.
- Add all the vegetables in to a bowl and pour in half of the Astra marinade to the veggies. Mix well to combine.
- Let the vegetables marinate for 15 – 20 minutes and then arrange in the kebab sticks as desired.
- Heat a grill and cook the kebabs till vegetables are tender. During the grilling process, rub the remaining Astra marinade on the Kebabs to ensure moisture and flavor.
Chef’s Tip:Add a teaspoon of Sugar and a tea spoon of soy sauce to the Knorr margination to enhance flavors.