Mozzarella Stuffed Potato Balls
Mozzarella stuffed potato balls in a flavourful fresh coconut curry infused with a variety of selected spices. Savour the taste and texture of this unique dish.
- Recipe serves:4-5
- Preparation Time20 Minutes
- Cooking Time10 Minutes
- 300g boiled potatoes
- 1 sachets of Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 green chilies, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili flakes
- 20g Sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon raw curry powder
- 1 piece, cinnamon stick
- 1 inch piece, rampé
- 1 teaspoon fenugreek seeds
- 200ml thick coconut milk
- Oil to deep fry
- 100g mozzarella cheese cut into cubes
- add salt to taste
- Add the boiled potato into a bowl and mash well. Add a small amount of chopped onions, and green chili, chili flakes, Knorr Seasoning Powder and mix well. Knead well to form a smooth dough. Add a tablespoon of Astra if required.
- Cut cheese into bite size squares. Take a portion of the potato mixture and form into balls, inserting a piece of cheese inside. Deep fry till golden brown and keep aside.
- Melt the remaining Astra in a pan, add the remaining onions and green chili, rampé, cinnamon stick and curry leaves. Sauté till fragrant.
- Now add all the spices and the coconut milk and bring to boil. Then add the fried potato balls and serve immediately.
Chef’s Tip:Add a Knorr Chicken Cube to boost the flavour of the gravy.