Masala Mixed Vegetable Curry
An awesome combination of a variety of vegetables in a thick coconut curry infused with popular masala spices. A quick and wholesome dish that can be served with steamed rice or all types of flat breads.
- Recipe serves:6 -7
- Preparation Time10 Minutes
- Cooking Time20 Minutes
- 150g Potato cut into squares
- 150g Carrot cut into squares
- 100g Chopped Leek
- 50g Green Peas
- 2 nos Onion cut into big pieces
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 nos Thinly sliced Green Chili
- 1 ½ teaspoons Raw Curry Powder
- 1 teaspoon Coriander
- ½ teaspoon Turmeric
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 sachet Knorr Maldive Fish Powder Mix
- 200ml Thick Coconut Milk
- Pandan Leaves
- Curry Leaves
- Salt to taste
- 20g Astra
- Melt Astra in a pan, then add green chili, garlic, pandan and curry leaves.
- Add potato and carrot and temper. While tempering, add all spices. Add coconut milk and boil.
- While boiling, add green peas, leek and onion, reducing flame. Serve hot.
Chef’s Tip:To retain the color and flavour steam the vegetables and then make the gravy quickly