Tempered Lotus Root
Crunchy lotus root tempered with a variety of spices and flavoured with Knorr Maldive Fish Powder. A nutrient rich dish that looks and tastes great!
- Recipe serves:5
- Preparation Time30 Minutes
- Boiled, Finely Sliced Lotus Root 200g
- Knorr Maldive Fish Powder 1 Packet
- Finely Sliced Onion 2
- Chopped Garlic 2 Cloves
- Finely Chopped Green Chilli 2
- Pandan and Curry Leaves
- Astra 40g
- Chilli Pieces 2 Tablespoons
- Salt to Taste
- Melt Astra in a pan. Now add Onion, Garlic, Green Chilli, Pandan and Curry Leaves and temper till fragrant.
- Now add sliced Lotus Roots and mix well. Add the remaining ingredients along with Knorr Maldive Fish Powder. Season to taste and serve hot.
Chef’s Tip:Add a few grains of rice when boiling the Lotus Root as it removes the dirt inside the roots.