Snake Gourd Sambol
An easy to make, fresh sambol with onion, tomato and green chilies. The Knorr Maldive Fish Powder adds a bit of oomph to this dish that is wonderful paired with warm rice.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation Time4 Minutes
- Tender Snake Gourd 1
- Knorr Maldive Fish Powder 1 Packet
- Finely sliced Onion ½
- Finely chopped Green Chillies 2
- Chopped Tomato 1
- Pepper 1 Teaspoon
- Scraped Coconut 2 Tablespoons
- Salt to Taste
- Lime Juice ½ Teaspoon
- Scrape the skin of the Snake Gourd carefully, then cut in two and scrape the centre.
- Thinly slice the Snake Gourd and add all the other ingredients in a bowl. Sprinkle Knorr Maldive Fish Powder and toss well to combine.
Chef’s Tip:Select light greenish, thin snake gourd when selecting