Batter Fried Masala Fish
Fresh seer fish dipped in a flour coating infused with Knorr Maldive Fish powder and masala spices and fried to golden perfection. Savour the flavours with each crunchy bite.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation Time30 Minutes
- Cooking Time40 Minutes
- Seer or Sailfish, cut into small pieces 300g
- Knorr Maldive Fish Powder 2 Packets
- Gram Flour 200g
- Raw Curry Powder 1 Tablespoon
- Coriander Powder 1 Teaspoon
- Chilli Powder 1 Teaspoon
- Cumin Powder 1 Teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder 1 Teaspoon
- Egg 1
- Oil for frying
- Add all ingredients other than the fish into one bowl.
- Now lightly season the pieces of fish with salt.
- Coat the seasoned fish with the Maldive Fish Masala batter and deep fry till golden brown.
Chef’s Tip:Use garam masala or biriyani masala powder for an authentic Indian flavour.