Cheese and almond pasta salad
A delicious salad featuring a variety of tastes and textures. With the addition of cheese, almonds and pasta, it makes this a wholesome meal on its own. Great for a quick lunch on the go or easy dinner.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation Time20 Minutes
- Cooking Time20 Minutes
- 300g cooked pasta
- 1 sachet Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder
- Mixed salad leaves
- 200g parmesan/Swiss cheese, shredded
- 100g almonds, coarsely chopped
- 50ml olive oil
- 30ml white vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and coarsely cut the mixed salad leaves and place in a bowl.
- To make the dressing, in a separate bowl, mix the olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Whisk to combine. Then, add the pasta, almonds, cheese, Knorr Chicken Powder and toss well to coat.
Chef’s Tip:The pasta should be cooked al dente, to prevent stickiness in the salad.