Roasted nutty and chocolaty roulade
A fancy chicken recipe for you to try. Juicy chicken breasts stuffed with a unique but delectable nut, choc and mango chutney filling. Impress your guests with this elegant dish.
- Recipe serves:2
- Preparation Time20 Minutes
- Cooking Time25 Minutes
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 50g peanuts
- 20g dark chocolate, melted
- 20g mango chutney
- 1 packet Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder
- 50g Astra
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon crushed pepper
- Salt to taste
- Melt a tablespoon of Astra in a pan. Add the peanuts and fry for a minute. Then, add the chutney and chocolate. Cook for a minute and set aside.
- Keep the chicken breast in the middle of a cling film and bat out without breaking the flesh.
- Sprinkle the Knorr Chicken Seasoning, turmeric, chili powder, crushed pepper and lime over the chicken and rub all over well.
- Spread a spoonful of the nut chocolate mixture onto the chicken breasts and roll carefully. Secure with kitchen twine.
- Melt a spoonful of Astra in a pan and fry the roulades till golden. Serve with a sauce of your choice or use the same reduction of the nutty chocolate and mango chutney.
Chef’s Tip:Use kitchen twine to secure the rolled chicken.