Chilled tomato and vegetable soup, perfect for hot days. It’s a classic Spanish dish that is incredibly easy to make and quite refreshing.
- Preparation Time20 Minutes
- Cooking Time15 Minutes
- ½ large cucumber
- 1 Knorr Chicken Cube
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 large tomatoes
- 3 slices bread
- 1 red bell pepper
- 3 ½ tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 celery sticks
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 litre water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Peel and deseed the cucumber and tomatoes. Chop them finely.
- Deseed the bell peppers, chop them finely and set aside.
- In a food processor, add all the vegetables and process until it becomes a smooth paste.
- Add the white part of the slices of bread and continue blending by adding water gradually.
- Finally, add the vinegar and olive oil and season to taste.
- Chill in the refrigerator before serving.
Chef’s Tip:Use the white part of bread to thicken this cold soup.