Juicy chicken breasts stuffed with olives and capers for a Mediterranean style dish, served with a salad. This is an easy meal to whip up for a special dinner.
- Recipe serves:2
- Preparation Time15 Minutes
- Cooking Time20 Minutes
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 sachet Knorr Chicken Powder Mix
- Crushed pepper to season
- 1 tablespoon capers, chopped
- 10 black olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 5-6 slices of bread
- Oil to shallow fry
- 1 egg, beaten
- Slightly season the chicken breasts with Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder Mix and crushed pepper.
- Make a slit in the middle of the chicken breast creating a small pocket.
- Mix the chopped capers, olives and cheese and fill the chicken breast with the mixture.
- Dip the chicken breast in the beaten egg.
- Cut the slices of bread into tiny cubes and coat the chicken breasts in them.
- Shallow fry the coated breasts in oil till meat is cooked and it is golden brown on the outside.
Chef’s Tip:Cut the bread into really small cubes so as to coat the chicken neatly. Large cubes may loosen when frying.