Steak with mustard sauce
Juicy steaks, cooked to perfection, covered in a mustard cream sauce. Will definitely be a crowd pleasing main!
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation Time20 Minutes
- Cooking Time20 Minutes
- 4 beef fillet steaks
- 1 packet Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder
- 20g Astra
- 150ml fresh cream
- 1 tablespoon English mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper. Melt the Astra in a frying pan, add the steaks and cook to the desired preference. Remove and keep warm.
- Add the fresh cream and mustard to the pan. Cook for a few minutes while stirring. Season with Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder and pepper.
- Turn off heat, mix in the chopped parsley and serve with steak.
- Quickly seal the sides of the steak to retain its juices.