Anchovy and olive mayo on toast
Terrific combinations of flavours that work beautifully to create a delicious appetizer for your next special get together.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation Time15 Minutes
- Cooking Time15 Minutes
- ½ loaf French bread
- 2-3 anchovy fillets
- ½ cup green olives, pitted
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 sachet Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder
- A handful of parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons, Astra
- Cut the French bread into ½ inch sized pieces. Apply the Astra slightly on both sides and toast in oven at 1800C for 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile chop the olives and anchovy and mix with all the other ingredients. Apply on toast and garnish with a sprig of parsley.
- For a mild tangy flavour, add a chopped gherkin to the mixture.