Baked fish and potatoes with herbs and orange vinaigrette
Delicately flavoured fish with beautifully roasted potatoes in a herb and orange dressing. A complete meal that will tantalize your taste buds.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation Time10 Minutes
- Cooking Time30 Minutes
- 300g tuna/seer or thalapath
- 500g baby potato or potato wedges
- 2 packets Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder
- 20g Astra
- A handful of rosemary, chopped
- ½ cup white vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Olive oil to drizzle
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash the potatoes thoroughly. Steam or boil with the skin till done. Drain and add Astra and rosemary while still hot. Toss well to coat in the margarine
- In a baking dish, spread the potatoes and fish with a drizzle of olive oil. Bake in a moderate oven at 2000 C for 20 minutes or until potatoes are well roasted.
- Meanwhile, add all the other ingredients in a bowl and whisk well to combine. Toss the roasted potatoes with the dressing and serve hot.
- Mix a teaspoon of herbs and vinegar to the potatoes when roasting.