Bacon wrapped chicken fillet with buttered vegetables
Perfectly seasoned, juicy chicken fillets wrapped in bacon that adds a rich flavour to each bite. Accompanied by a variety of wholesome vegetables, this dish is an ideal option for dinner.
- Recipe serves:2
- Preparation Time15 Minutes
- Cooking Time20 Minutes
- 4 chicken fillets
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 packet Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper powder
- 50g Astra
- 200g carrot
- 200g broccoli
- 150g cauliflower
- Season fillets with Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder and crushed pepper. Then, wrap the fillets with bacon carefully.
- Melt a tablespoon of Astra in a frying pan and grill until chicken is done.
- Meanwhile, clean and cut the vegetables (into desired shape) and boil in water. Drain and toss in Astra.
- Serve chicken fillets with the buttered vegetables with your preferred sauce.
- To secure the strips of bacon, use toothpicks and discard after cooking the fillets.